- drafting the Articles of Association (necessary for the company incorporation in Austria);
The Articles of Association of the Austrian company can be signed through Power of Attorney (the same applies to Public Notary proceedings, a step required by the Austrian Law).
- drafting all other documents required for the incorporation of the Austrian Company;
These documents include: Specimen Signatures, Special Forms provided by the Company Registration Office in Austria, passport copies etc.
Do you have any question about company formation in Austria?
Fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
- arranging Public Notary procedures (The procedures for incorporating a company in Austria have to be done through an Austrian Public Notary);
- offering a Registered Office in Austria for your company (if required);
The registered office may be any address where the Austrian company declares to have its headquarters. The registered office will be public.
- setting up a bank account for your newly opened company in Austria.
This refers both to an initial share capital account as well as a current bank account after the company is formed.
- recommending an accountant for opening a company in Austria;
Accountancy services are recommended for any new business registration in Austria.
- Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung (G.m.b.H- limited liability company) This type of Austrian company can have one shareholder and one director and must maintain a local address (office) and a minimum share capital of 35,000 EUR.
- Aktiengesellschaft (A.G. – joint stock company) This type of company can be opened in Austria and must have at least one shareholder, a managing board appointed by supervisory board and must maintain a local address and a minumum share capital of 70,000 EUR.
- Austrian Branch, Subsidiary or Representative Office Any foreign company is able to set up branch entities in Austria. These can be set up as separate entities from the parent company (Austrian companies having the foreign company as shareholder) or extensions of the parent-company in Austria.
Please call us on 00386 41 823 888, 00386 40 823 888 or send us an email [email protected] for more information reagarding how to open a company in Austria and prices.