- drafting the Articles of Association (necessary for the company incorporation in Slovenia); The Articles of Association can be signed through Power of Attorney, therefore the physical presence of the shareholders and directors is not required.
- drafting all other documents required for the incorporation; These documents are: Specimen Signatures, Affidavits, Special Forms provided by the Slovenian Trade Register.
- arranging Public Notary procedures (if the foreign shareholders visit the country) and/or certified translations (if the shareholders will provide the required documents via mail).
- setting up a bank account for your Slovenian company. This refers both to an initial share capital account required when you open a company in Slovenia, as well as a current bank account after the company is formed.
- Firmica accountant; Accountancy services for opening a company in Slovenia are recommended for any new business registration in Slovenia.
Do you have any question about company formation in Slovenia?
Fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Druzba z Omejeno Odgovornostjo (D.O.O. – Limited Liability company) This type of Slovenian company can have one shareholder and one director and must maintain a local address (office) and a minimum share capital of EUR 7,500.
- Delniska druzba (D.D) – Joint Stock company) This type of Slovenian company must have at least five shareholders, a managing board and must maintain a local address and a minumum share capital of EUR 25,000.
Please call us on 00386 41 823 888, 00386 40 823 888 or send us an email [email protected] for more information reagarding how to open a company in Slovenia and prices.